The Pythagorean Theory is a way to find the missing length of a right triangle. Here is a right triangle with a description.
The Formula for Pythagorean's Theory is A squared + B squared = C squared. If the hypotenuse is missing then you would use the formula above. If one of the legs is missing you would use C squared - B squared = A squared or C squared - A squared = B squared. You could use this if you were a carpenter because they always use right triangles. Here is a link to help you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades